Information forms and application fees have changed. Please contact the Community Development staff, (435) 752-9441, before filing an online application.
If you are filing a residential site plan, please review the Fiber at Home Requirements.
- Before going to the online application portal, please select and complete the information form in the list below.
Example: if applying for a residential zoning permit, select the residential site plan information form.
- Each information form has a list of submittal requirements. All items in the list of submittal requirements must be uploaded and submitted with the online application.
- After completing the information form and acquiring all submittal requirement items, go to the online portal.
- Scroll down the list to the appropriate online application. Example: new homes, detached accessory buildings (outbuildings), remodels, or additions, click on Residential Zoning Application.
- Enter all of the requested information in the online application.
- Upload the documents listed under submittal requirements on the information form.
- Select pay fees. Enter the payment information. Select submit.