Developments in Progress
The following developments are in progress (as of 6/1/2023):
- Vineyard (Life Cycle Residential); 200 E Spring Creek Pkwy
- Providence Gateway (Multi-Family High); 100 S 485 W (NE corner)
- Providence Gateway North (Multi-Family Medium); N of Prov. Gateway
- Providence City Center (Mixed Use); 100 S 485 W (NW corner)
- Ballard Springs Subdivision (Single-Family High; 55+ Community); 515 W 500 S
- Shoreline Estates Subdivision (Single-Family Traditional); 700 E Spring Creek Pkwy
- Spring Creek Apartments (Mixed Use); 265 N Gateway Dr & 565 W 100 N
- Fickas (3-lot commercial CHD); 700 W 300 S
- Sage Crest (15-lot residential SFT); 150 N Sherwood Dr
These are developments in progress. They are private projects with infrastructure (street, curb, gutter, sidewalk, etc.) that will be dedicated to the city in the future.
City Code allows up to two years for such projects to be completed. The city does not manage time schedules for such projects.
City Code 4-9-3
I. Construction or repairing of buildings. The erection (including excavation), demolition, alteration or repair of any building shall be prohibited between the hours of ten (10:00) p.m. and six (6:00) a.m. the following day, local prevailing time, except in case of urgent necessity in the interest of public health and safety, and then only with a permit from the city.