- Burials are not permitted on Sundays or city-observed holidays
- No more than two burials will be conducted per day
- All fees must be paid in full AND a minimum of 48 hours must be given prior to both burials and headstone placements. Notifications must take place during business hours
- Two cremations may be placed in a single space
- Vaults are required for all casket burials. Cremated remains must be placed in an urn or container provided by a mortuary
|Burial Rights (space)*||$800|
|Infant Open/Close Weekday||$300|
|Infant Open/Close Saturday||$800|
|Cremation Open/Close Weekday||$300|
|Cremation Open/Close Saturday||$800|
|Upright Headstone Install **||$100|
|Flat Headstone Install**||$25|
*Purchase of space(s) shall be on an as-needed basis only, with a limit of 4 spaces per household (restrictions apply).
**Only one monument is allowed per space.
For additional cemetery details, please read Title 7 Chapter 4 of the City Code.
925 River Heights Blvd
River Heights, UT 84321