Utility Set Up

Apply and pay your utility deposit online. After completing your online application and payment, please contact Tara, Public Works Office Specialist, (435) 753-0313 or tbankhead [at] providence.utah.gov (email), to provide your identification information. 

If you live in an apartment unit, townhome unit, or condominium unit, you do not need to apply for Providence City utility setup; your utilities go through your homeowners’ association.

Online application and payment.

If your home is a new build and you need a trash/recycling can, please call Logan City Environmental Department at (435) 716-9755. Currently, pick up is allowed between 4 and 5 PM.

Garbage Info