Providence City, Utah
"A RICH HERITAGE - A VIBRANT FUTURE"
City Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
164 North Gateway Drive, Providence UT 84332
Phone: 435-752-9441 Fax: 435-753-1586
Road Closures - Millville City is improving their 550 East Street.
550 East Street in Millville will be closed Wednesday, March 20, at the Providence/Millville boundary, just south of Hillsborough Drive.
Spring Curb/Street Side Branch Pickup - Discontinued
In order for us to continue to provide residents with the green waste dumpster service at the public works facility, please observe the following rules:
- Please do not dump green waste on the ground before the dumpsters are in place.
- If the green waste dumpsters are full, please do not dump your green waste on the ground. Please come back after the dumpsters have been emptied, or take your green waste to Logan City's green waste facility.
- The green waste dumpsters at the public works facility are for use by residents only; not for use by landscaping companies. If you see this type of violation, please report it to the Public Works Office at (435) 753-0313. The City also has cameras that record activity at the dumpsters.
- Leaves that are not bagged
- Garden waste
- Clean hay and straw
- Branches (branches cannot be over 6-feet in length or 12-inches in diameter).
- Non-invasive weeds (no morning glory or dyers woad)
The City's spring curb/ street side branch pickup service was a separate service from the household green waste bins provided by Logan City. The household green waste bins curbside pick up begins April 1st.
Please Do Not Place Branches on the Curb/Street Side
We expect the green waste dumpsters will be delivered to our public works facility, 350 East Center, Providence, on Monday, March 25. You can also take green waste to Logan City's facility, 200 N 1400 W, Logan.
Thank you for your cooperation.
South Towns Talent Show
Business License Renewal
2019 business license renewals were due January 1.
Late fees applied February 1 and increased on March 1.
Home business: $25 license fee, $25 late fee, total due $50.
Commercial business: $50 license fee, $50 late fee, total due $100.
Please renew now to avoid additional fees.
Come Visit with the Easter Bunny
Providence City Youth Council and Miss Providence Royalty have invited the Easter Bunny to visit the Providence City Office Building, Saturday, April 13, from 10:00 am to 11:30 am. There will be craft activities, treats, and prizes.
Landscaping Techniques can Help Protect Your Home from Wildfires
Please Keep Waterways and Storm Drains Clean
Please help keep the waterways on or along your property clean and free from any debris that may impede the flow of the water. Please do not blow or rake lawn clippings, leaves, or other debris in to the gutters or ditches.
Please help keep the storm drains near your property clean and free from snow and any debris that may block the drain.
Winter Parking is in Effect
- Winter parking hours go into effect 24 hours after the first snowstorm that requires the City to plow the streets in November, or December 1, whichever is earlier.
- Vehicles or equipment cannot be parked in the City right-of-way from 12:00 AM (midnight) to 6:00 AM. If there is no curb, vehicles or equipment must be a minimum of eight-feet (8') from the asphalt.
- The City will not be liable for any damage occurring to any vehicle or equipment parked on any street or right-of-way, during street and right-of-way maintenance.
- For complete ordinance, see Providence City Code 6-2-8:A Winter Regulations: Night Parking.