A recreational (non-contact) youth wiffle ball program for co-ed teams ages 3rd grade – 12th grade. No experience necessary. Youth will learn the fundamentals, positions, skills, and sportsmanship required to participate in an organized and officiated league.
- Registration: April 4–May 20. Click here to register
- Limited to the first 8 teams per age group
- Season: Tentatively Jun 6 – Jul 14
- Runs approximately 5 weeks with a single elimination tourney during week 6.
- Age Groups and Days:
- 3rd – 4th grade: Mondays
- 5th – 7th grade: Tuesdays
- 8th – 10th grade: Wednesdays
- 11th to 12th grade: Thursdays
A recreational (non-contact) wiffle ball program for co-ed teams ages 16+ No experience necessary. Adults will learn the fundamentals, positions, skills, and sportsmanship required to participate in an organized and officiated league.
- Register: If you are interested in adult wiffle ball, please contact us, (435) 752-9441
- Limited to the first 8 teams
- Play begins: Middle of August and runs through the end of September
- Days: Dependent on registration, Monday – Thursday starting at 6 PM
- Location: Field located at east entrance of Spring Creek Middle School
- Fee: $245 per team or $35 per individual.
- Team size: Minimum of 5 to 7 players recommended, but can have as many players as desired.