Budget Year End 06/30/2017
The following was approved by the Providence City Council on June 14, 2016. This report includes budgets for General Fund, Capital Project Fund, Water Fund, Sewer Fund, and Stormwater Fund.Beginning Budget for Year End 06/30/2017
Monthly Financial Statements YE 06/30/2017
Monthly Financial Statements YE 06/30/2016
Monthly Financial Reports Fiscal Year Ending 06/30/2015
Year End Financial Statements
Year End 06/30/2016 Financial Statements
Year End 06/30/2015
Year End 06/30/2014
Year End 06/30/2013
Year End 06/30/2012
The Finance and Records Department consists of three divisions: the Finance Division, the Records Division, and the Recreation Division.
The Finance Division consists of accounts payable and accounts receivable, budgeting, and account reconciliation.
Finance Division Staff:
- Skarlet Bankhead, Finance Officer, ext. 212
- Beth Munson, Treasurer, ext. 211
- Tamara Reese, AP/AR, ext. 201
- Katie Soelberg, Account Reconciliation ext. 201
The Records Division includes the City Recorder, who is the official records supervisor for the City.
Records Division Staff:
Skarlet Bankhead: City Recorder, ext. 212
- Kristine Merrill: General Records, Cemetery, ext. 204
- Esther Cowley: Business License, ext. 203
- Bonnie Fuhriman: Zoning / Building Permits, Recreation ext 202
- Beth Munson: Dog Licensing ext. 211
- Jordan Wanberg: Ordinances/Resolutions/City Code ext. 201
Government and Records and Access Management (GRAMA) requests should be submitted to Skarlet Bankhead, firstname.lastname@example.org. Blank Request - Click Here.
Matthew Funk, Justice Court Judge
Beth Munson: Court Clerk ext. 211