To view the Providence City Budgets for Year End 06/30/2013 click here
2012 Financial Statements
To view a copy of the 2012 Providence City Financial Statements click here
The Finance and Records Department consists of three divisions: the Finance Division, the Records Division, and the Policy Managment Division.
The Finance Division consists of accounts payable and accounts receivable, budgeting, and account reconcilliation.
Finance Division Staff:
- Skarlet Bankhead, Finance Officer, ext. 11
- Alisa Christensen, AP/AR, ext. 22
- Beth Munson, Treasurer, ext. 18
The Records Division includes the City Recorder, who is the official records supervisor for the City.
Records Division Staff:
Skarlet Bankhead: City Recorder, ext. 11
- Caroline Craven: General Records, Zoning, ext. 10
- Harli Lake: Business License, Building Permits, ext 22
- Alisa Christensen: Cemetery, ext. 22
- Beth Munson, Dog Licensing, Justice Court, ext. 18
- Tara Bankhead, Human Resource, Public Works, 435-753-0313 ext. 14
- Gabi Sandoval: Recreation, ext 10
Government and Records and Access Management (GRAMA) requests should be submitted to Skarlet Bankhead, email@example.com