Providence City, Utah
City Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phone: 435-752-9441 Fax: 435-753-1586
Vote By-Mail Primary Election
The following residents filed a Declaration of Candidacy for three 4-year term council seats: Kirk Allen, Michael C. Harbin, Roy Sneddon, Sandra T. Checketts, Rowan E. Cecil, Jeffrey D. Turley, Dennis A. Giles.
Providence City will hold a Vote By-Mail Primary Election
Please be aware that on Election Day (August 11, 2015) there will be NO POLLING PLACE in your precinct and if you fail to follow the instructions that are included with your by-mail ballot, you will be unable to vote in this election.
For your ballot to be counted, your ballot must be mailed and clearly postmarked before Election Day (no later than August 10, 2015) or you may drop your ballot off at the official ballot drop-off located at the Providence City Office Building, 15 South Main, Providence.
Ballots will be accepted at the Providence City Recorder’s Office, (15 South Main, Providence UT) on Election Day until 8:00 p.m.
You should receive your ballot in the mail shortly after July 13.
Please call the Providence City Office if you have questions, 435-752-9441; or you can email questions to email@example.com
Notice of Petition for Annexation
A petition has been filed with Providence City proposing the annexation of the area described below to Providence City.
- The Providence City Council received the Notice of Certification on June 11, 2015.
- The property described in the annexation petition is located adjacent to the northeast boundary of Providence City (approximately 500 north 400 east); and is comprised of Parcel No.s 02-004-0013, 02-004-0014, 02-005-0003, 02-004-0015, 02-004-0019; containing 32.22 acres.
- The complete annexation petition is available for inspection and copying at the office of the Providence City Recorder, 15 South Main, Providence UT. The petition can also be viewed on the City’s website, www.providencecity.com.
- Providence City may grant the petition and annex the area described in the petition unless, a written protest is filed by July 11, 2015 with the Boundary Commission and a copy of the protest delivered to the Providence City Recorder.
- A protest to the annexation petition may be filed at the Cache County Executive’s Office, 199 North Main, Logan UT 84321.
Certification of Petition
Cache County Review
Request for Audit Services
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL TO PROVIDE AUDIT SERVICES
Providence City is requesting a proposal to provide audit services for the City in compliance with the Utah Code and the Uniform Accounting Manual for Utah Cities. Information necessary to complete the proposal may be picked up at the Providence City Office, 15 South Main, Providence UT or online at www.providencecity.com. All proposals must be submitted to Skarlet Bankhead, City Administrator/Recorder, 15 South Main, Providence UT 84332 no later than 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, June 17, 2015. Selection for the audit services will be announced at the regularly scheduled City Council meeting on June 23, 2015.
Registration: June 23-July 10
Season: August 3-August 28
Cost: $25 (includes a T-shirt)
Register online at providence.sportsiteslabs.com/player or at the Providence City Office
Soccer Field Closures
Thank you for your cooperation!
For field closures, please call the city office at 435-752-9441 (after 3 pm) and asked to be transferred to ext. 36.
Thank you to everyone that supported our 5K and 1 mile Fun Run at the City Celebration Saturday.
Click here for the 5k and 1 mile results.
Please Keep Sidewalks Free From Obstructions
Did you know is it a violation of Providence City Code to place items on the sidewalk that obstruct use of the sidewalk? Boards, dams, tree limbs, etc. placed on the sidewalks are considered obstructions and should be removed. Please avoid parking vehicles, trailers, etc. on the sidewalks. In some neighborhoods, the sidewalk is adjacent to a rolled curb. When parking in these neighborhoods, please park in a manner that does not impede sidewalk use. Thank you for keeping our sidewalks safe.
Please Keep Waterways Clean
Please help keep the waterways on or along your property clean and free from any debris (including leaves) that may impede the flow of the water. It is important to keep water ways clear to allow for irrigation water and/or storm water. Thank you for your help.
Public Works News
We will started reading water meters April 15th, please make sure that the entire water meter lid is accessible to the readers.